Our Western Australian Clientele
Perth’s Most Trusted Water Bore & Pump Service
At Stirling Irrigation (WA Bore Services), we understand that delivery of superior products and service has a ripple effect with customers, so we pride ourselves on our trusted and reliable reputation as Perth’s most knowledgeable irrigation and water bore service specialists.
Since 1983, our experienced team of licensed electricians and drillers have been providing professional bore services to garden lovers, lawn enthusiast and groundwater users throughout the state, building and improving on the benchmark for quality in the water bore, pump and associated electrical industry.
Professional Bore Water Drilling & Pump System Specialists
Specialising in the installation and the maintenance of water bores and submersible pump systems, Stirling Irrigation (WA Bore Services) can assess the right bore, pump and electrical system for your location and individual environment, providing a cost-effective and tailor-made solution to suit your needs.
Whether you need a new bore, repair, maintenance or upgrades to an existing bore or pump, Stirling Irrigation is happy to come to you for a free consultation or quotation to make sure you are economically accessing the best quality engine room for your irrigation system.
We even have the answer to topics like:
- Can you share a bore with a neighbour?
- Do I need a permit to own a bore?
- How do water bores work?
- Whats involved in the installation process?
- Responsibilities of bore licence & permit holders in Western Australia?
- What depth would my new bore be drilled to?
- Connecting reticulation systems to a garden bore?
- What does a submersible pump look like?
- How long will it take to install a bore?
- Where can I have my bore drilled?
- Why won’t my old bore start?
- Can I test my bore before the winter sprinkler ban?
- Why does the circuit-breaker in my meter box keep tripping when i turn on my bore?