Our Western Australian Clientele
The Most Trusted Provider of Water Bores Perth
At Stirling Irrigation, we understand that delivery of superior products and service has a ripple effect with customers, so we pride ourselves on our trusted and reliable reputation as most knowledgeable irrigation and water bore perth service specialists.
Since 1983, our experienced team of licensed electricians and bore drillers in perth have been providing professional water bore services to garden lovers, lawn enthusiast and groundwater users throughout the state, building and improving on the benchmark for quality in the water bore, pump and associated electrical industry.
Professional Bore Water Drilling & Pump System Specialists
Specialising in the installation and the maintenance of water bores and submersible pump systems, Stirling Irrigation (Stirling irrigation) can assess the right bore, pump and electrical system for your location and individual environment, providing a cost-effective and tailor-made solution to suit your needs.
Whether you need a new bore, repair, maintenance or upgrades to an existing bore or pump, Stirling Irrigation is happy to come to you for a free consultation or quotation to make sure you are economically accessing the best quality engine room for your irrigation system.
Required Investment and its Returns
With increasing utility costs and water bills, installing a water bore is quickly becoming a viable way to gain ‘cheaper’ water for many households. Depending on your water usage, water bores can generate a rapid investment payback, often cutting costs by up to 70% over a metered mains supply. Typically, the drilling of a basic 25-metre water bore and installation of the pump, control system and connecting pipework costs between $4000- $5,000. Commonly per cubic metre of water, a water bore can cost less than 10% of average metered water prices.
Bore Water Maintenance and Servicing
Stirling irrigation offer full installation along with service of any water bore with pump problems or associated electrical issues.
Visual inspection of existing boreholes: Stirling Irrigation can offer full-colour borehole imaging to a depth of 160 metres in non-light conditions. Using our top of the range equipment, we can access even remote sites and provide a complete process DVD footage of inspections, as well as a stills gallery.
Why choose Stirling irrigation for Water Bores in Perth?
- Stirling irrigation carry a wide range of spare parts and controls
- Stirling irrigation stock a wide range of pumps and loan-pumps to ensure any interruption to your water supply is minimised
- Stirling irrigation will undertake bore, pump and electrical testing and analysis
We even have the answer to topics like:
- Can you share a bore with a neighbour?
- Do I need a permit to own a bore?
- How do water bores work?
- Whats involved in the installation process?
- Responsibilities of bore licence & permit holders in Western Australia?
- What depth would my new bore be drilled to?
- Connecting reticulation systems to a garden bore?
- What does a submersible pump look like?
- How long will it take to install a bore?
- Where can I have my bore drilled?
- Why won’t my old bore start?
- Can I test my bore before the winter sprinkler ban?
- Why does the circuit-breaker in my meter box keep tripping when i turn on my bore?
BREAKING NEWS – 2019: Stirling Irrigation can now deliver 4 – 10 inch submersible pumps within Western Australia. Perth Dispatch. Fast delivery throughout W.A. within 48 hrs.
Our Water Bore Related Services in Perth
Reliability & Quality Since 1983
Our specialists use common sense and professional skills together with state of the art information technology systems to ensure our clients receive precisely the services they require. Our new bore systems are backed by an impressive 5 year guarantee. This, along with our lifetime service guarantee on all parts and fittings, proves Stirling Irrigation are the only choice when it comes to long-term relationships.