The Most Trusted Provider
of Water Bores Perth
The Most Trusted Provider of Water Bores Perth
At The Bore Company, we understand that delivery of superior products and service has a ripple effect with customers, so we pride ourselves on our trusted and reliable reputation as most knowledgeable irrigation and water bore Perth service specialists. The Bore Company is a subsidiary of the long established and reputable bore installation company, Stirling Irrigation.
Since 1983 our experienced team of licensed electricians and bore drillers in Perth have been providing professional water bore services to garden lovers, lawn enthusiast and groundwater users throughout the state, building and improving on the benchmark for quality in the water bore, pump and associated electrical industry.
Why choose The Bore Company for Water Bores in Perth?
- We carry a wide range of spare parts and controls.
- We provide loan pumps to ensure minimised interruption to your water supply.
- We undertake bore, pump and electrical testing and analysis.
- Experienced installation service.
- Electrical fault analysis and repair.
- We provide full-colour borehole imaging to a depth of 160 metres in non-light conditions.
Professional Bore Water Drilling & Pump System Specialists
Specialising in the installation and the maintenance of water bores and submersible pump systems, The Bore Company can assess the right bore, pump and electrical system for your location and individual environment, providing a cost-effective and tailor-made solution to suit your needs. Whether you need a new bore, repair, maintenance or upgrades to an existing bore or pump, The Bore Company is happy to come to you for a free consultation or quotation to make sure you are economically accessing the best quality engine room for your irrigation system.Get A Quote
Require a submersible, centrifugal, pressure or multi-stage pumps? We can help!
We provide service, replacement & installation of irrigation controls for houses and businesses.
Since 1983 The Bore Company's aim was to be Perth’s highest quality bore company.
The experienced team at The Bore Company can provide maintenance services 24 x 7 - call now!
Experienced Bore Installation
We have 38+ years of experience within the bore industry. Trust your water bore to The Bore Company in Perth.
Required Investment and its Returns
With increasing utility costs and water bills, installing a water bore is quickly becoming a viable way to gain ‘cheaper’ water for many households. Depending on your water usage, water bores can generate a rapid investment payback, often cutting costs by up to 70% over a metered mains supply. Typically, the drilling of a basic 25-metre water bore and installation of the pump, control system and connecting pipework costs between $4000- $5,000. Commonly per cubic metre of water, a water bore can cost less than 10% of average metered water prices.
Looking For More Information on Water Bores?
Use the following high-volume search enquiries about bores to find out more information before you take any action. If what you are looking for is not provided below then please get in touch with us and we can talk through your requirements over the phone.
- Can you share a bore with a neighbour?
- Do I need a permit to own a bore?
- How do water bores work?
- Whats involved in the installation process?
- Responsibilities of bore licence & permit holders in Western Australia?
- What depth would my new bore be drilled to?
- Connecting reticulation systems to a garden bore?
- What does a submersible pump look like?
- How long will it take to install a bore?
- Where can I have my bore drilled?
- Why won’t my old bore start?
- Can I test my bore before the winter sprinkler ban?
- Why does the circuit-breaker in my meter box keep tripping when i turn on my bore?
Request An Inspection
Visual inspection of existing boreholes: The Bore Company can offer full-colour borehole imaging to a depth of 160 metres in non-light conditions. Using our top of the range equipment, we can access even remote sites and provide a complete process DVD footage of inspections, as well as a stills gallery.
Call us on: (08) 9329 9700 today to discuss your bore requirements.